OCALA, Fla. (June 28, 2017) – CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion will hold six hiring events in the next two weeks, beginning Friday, for a variety of employers including Save-a-Lot, Sunbelt Industrial Company and Transitions Life Center.
Application requirements vary, though registration via Employ Florida is required for all positions. For additional information, interested applicants should visit the Calendar of Events at www.careersourceclm.com and search using the “Hiring Events” filter or call the number listed with each hiring event below.
Applicants are urged to dress professionally and bring copies of their resume, in addition to registering with Employ Florida, for the following:
- Save-a-Lot, Friday, June 30 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the CareerSource CLM career center, 2703 NE 14th St., in Ocala. Save-a-Lot is recruiting experienced meat cutters, part-time store clerks and managers and shift leads. For details, call 800-434-5627, ext. 1114.
- CDS (Customer Driven Staffing), Thursday, July 6 from 9 a.m. to noon at the CareerSource CLM career center, 2703 NE 14th St., in Ocala. Filling multiple positions for landscapers, quality assurance technicians, machine operators, general laborers and truss buildings. For details, call 800-434-5627, ext. 1114.
- Resource MFG, Thursday, July 6 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the CareerSource career center, 2703 NE 14th St., in Ocala. Looking for seasonal production associates and sanitation technicians. For details, call 800-434-5627, ext. 2203.
- Sunbelt Industrial Company, Thursday, July 6 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the CareerSource career center, 2703 NE 14th St., in Ocala. Sunbelt is seeking scaffolding and insulation works. For details, call 800-434-5627, ext. 1270.
- Health Matters, Monday, July 10 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the CareerSource career center in Citrus County, 683 S. Adolph Point, in Lecanto (one mile east of County Road 491 and State Road 44/Gulf-to-Lake Highway). Hiring Home Health Aides (HHA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). For details, call 800-434-5627, ext. 1712.
- Transitions Life Center (TLC), Thursday, July 13 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. TLC is recruiting adult special needs instructors, adult special needs instructional assistants and substitute assistants. For details, call 800-434-5627, ext. 2205.
CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion is the local, business-led nonprofit that connects employers with qualified, skilled talent and job seekers with employment and career opportunities.
CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion is a proud partner of the American Jobs Center network and member of CareerSource Florida. CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities and in Spanish. All voice telephone numbers listed above may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Florida Relay Service at 711. For accommodations e-mail email@example.com or call 800-434-5627, ext. 7878. For more information, visit careersourceclm.com or check Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and/or YouTube.