At CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion, we believe every individual should have the opportunity for employment.
If you receive Social Security disability and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) disability benefits, you may wonder how working could impact your disability benefits. We can help with the Ticket to Work program.
Contact Luis Perez, CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion’s Ticket to Work Career Coach, at 352-732-1700, ext. 1777 or 800-434-JOBS, ext. 1777 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offering real Choices to Find and Maintain Employment
As an approved Employment Network in the Ticket to Work program, CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion will work to match your abilities and interests with businesses' needs. Through Ticket to Work, you can obtain training, job referrals and other employment-support services, free of charge. Some of the work incentives include: continued cash benefits for a time while you work; continued Medicaid or Medicare while you work; and, if your benefits stop because of substantial earnings, you have five years to ask Social Security to restart your benefits if you're unable to keep working because of your condition.
If you are an adult, age 18 to 64, receive SSI and/or SSDI and have the desire and capability to work, our Ticket to Work program offers a supportive, active and resource-rich path to employment. CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion’s Ticket to Work Program services include:
- Career Success planning
- Work readiness assessment
- Individual goal setting and work planning
- Skill and resource development activities
- Professional placement assistance and career counseling
- Access to office-based and online resources and services
- Employability skills training and development workshops
- Access to cutting-edge job search tools and resources
- Follow-up and support
- Special support for disabled Veterans