Need help getting back to work? Let us serve you.
CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion salutes the brave men and women who have served our country in the U.S. military. The mission of our Veterans Program is to promote and maximize the employment of Florida's veterans with significant barriers to employment. Our veterans team provides Priority of Services year round to qualified veterans and their eligible spouses. Come in and see a Job Readiness Coach who will get you started. Services available include one-on-one consultation with a Veterans Representative or Placement Specialist for assistance with job placement, information about the local job market, skill and interest assessments, referrals and help securing funds to complete training or retraining.
For more information, please call Ilianette Hernandez at 800-434-JOBS, ext. 1119 or email us at email@example.com.
- Florida Veterans Benefits Guide Florida Veterans Foundation's useful guide to workforce services, training, counseling, medical and financial assistance.
- My Next Move Portal This site can help you decide on a career move that's right for you.
- Employ Florida Veterans Portal Job Search tool enables veterans to search Florida jobs based on the type of job they had while serving in the military.
- Veterans Employment Center This is the one-stop federal portal for connecting veterans with meaningful career opportunities, resources and tools.
- Community for Accredited Online Schools Interested in using the G.I. Bill to obtain additional education or training? Learn more with this online guide.