Young Adult Workforce Services
Specialized young adult workforce services can help lead to career development opportunities and employment.
Young adults ages 16-24 who are not enrolled in school may qualify for a variety of specialized, no-cost services through at any of our career centers in Citrus, Levy or Marion counties.
- Personal Career Counseling – Career coaches dedicated to facilitating the young adult’s journey to positive outcomes and life changes.
- Work Readiness Training – Workshops and skills development designed specifically for young adults with limited-to-no previous work experience.
- Occupational Credentialing – Supports a career path for young adults entering the workforce.
- Paid Work Experience – Eligible young adults may qualify for up to 12 weeks of on-the-job training in their chosen field with a local business.
- Job Corps – No-cost education and vocational training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps older youth and young adults ages 16 through 24 improve the quality of their lives through vocational and academic training.
More Youth Services
Citrus County Youth Career Expo
The Youth Career Expo returns to Citrus County, highlighting education, training and career opportunities in our own backyard.
Levy County Youth Career Expo
The popular Youth Career Expo comes to Levy County for the first time in March 2020.
Marion County Youth Career Expo
The Fifth Annual Marion County Youth Career Expo for middle and high school students takes place in January 2020.
Phoenix Rising YouthBuild Recruiting
The award-winning Phoenix Rising YouthBuild program is recruiting deserving young adults, ages 18-24, to take part in one of the next YouthBuild projects..