The Sixth Annual Marion County Youth Career Expo takes place Jan. 28 and 29, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. In keeping with public health safety measures, this year’s expo will be held virtually.
This free expo offers motivated middle- and high school students – public, private and home-schooled – the opportunity to engage with area businesses and gives businesses the opportunity to provide students with information they need to explore curriculum and available programs that align with future career goals.
For details, call 352-873-7955, ext. 2205 or 800-746-9950, ext. 2205.
Students taking part will:
- Visit virtual business booths and meet business representatives via video conferencing or direct messaging
- Take video industry tours to learn about unique corporate cultures and opportunities
- Hear from top industry and community leaders about what really matters in the workplace
- Have a chance to win $50-$100 gift certificate just for attending
All Marion County sessions will be held virtually. There is no charge to participate. All participants may register in advance or on the day of the event; to register CLICK HERE.
- Citrus County April 29, 2021
- Levy County April 15, 2021
Learn more: call 352-873-7955, ext. 2205 or 800-746-9950, ext. 2205
The Marion County Youth Career Expo is sponsored by the College of Central Florida CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion, Marion County Public Schools, Public Education Foundation of Marion County, Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership and Mid-FL Regional Manufacturers Association.