Search for Jobs
Looking for a new job or next step in your career?
No matter where you are on your career path, there’s something here for you. Looking for a new job or next step in your career? We guide you through every step of the process. We use the power of Employ Florida, the state’s premier online job board, as a starting point to connect you with businesses looking for candidates with your education, skills, experience and goals. Click below to be directed to Employ Florida to view available job openings and to create an automated job search.
View Our Hot Jobs
Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining company product lines through their life cycle. Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering is required.
Date Posted: 05/07/2019
Job Order #: 10954435
Medical Transport Driver
This position will provide morning and evening non-emergency transportation for patients on a daily basis. Requires 12 months of experience along with a valid Driver’s License.
Date Posted: 04/08/2019
Job Order #: 10935786
Assistant Project Manager
Under the direction of the CEO/COO, oversees projects and provides leadership to superintendent/foreman, subcontractors and suppliers in the planning, implementing and coordination of commercial construction projects.
Date Posted: 02/21/2019
Job Order #: 10881713
Human Resource Risk Assistant
This position is responsible for providing information and policy interpretation to county employees. Associates Degree and two years’ experience required.
Date Posted: 05/08/2019
Job Order #: 10955745
Our team of professional job readiness and career coaches can help you create and post a resume that gets results by connecting you with thousands of businesses in our own community and throughout Florida. From educational and training opportunities to hiring events, job fairs and referrals to our job-search resources, CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion has what you need to help you compete in today’s labor market.
Workshops and Training
- Workforce Skills For 21st Century Success – Self-directed training that is ideal for candidates at any level, including college students, veterans and career changers.
- Computer Essentials for Candidates – Provides candidates hands-on overview of essential tasks needed for an effective job campaign and employment.
- Job Specific Resumes – Workshop suited for individuals who have already created a basic foundational resume.
- Navigate Today’s Workplace – Designed to inform candidates about new strategies required to more effectively market their skills and qualifications for job openings.
- Navigate Today’s Workplace for Veterans – This workshop is for veterans only and includes strategies and resources to leverage a “Veterans Preference Eligible” status as well as address challenges unique to those who have served in the armed forces.
- Interview Strategies that Get You Remembered – Develop strategies for putting your best foot forward and nailing the interview in this interactive workshop.
- Tips for Federal Jobs – Learn about helpful tips and strategies related to seeking federal employment.
- Your Digital Footprint – Hiring managers now check social media when reviewing candidates’ qualifications. Learn how to manage your social media footprint to impress not distress potential employers.
- Soft Skills for Work Success – Understand soft skills basics and strategies for using emotional intelligence on the job.
- Nail that Interview – This workshop is designed for individuals who are committed to Improving their interviewing skills.
- Online Resources for Veterans – Knowledge is power and this workshop focuses on in-person and online resources available to veterans.
- Beyond Barriers and Obstacles to Employment – Ideal for those who may have background issues, credit difficulties, workplace limitations and/or extended time away from work.
- Career Awareness Public School Program – See how public school programs that prepare students for careers in manufacturing, logistics and information technology.
- Marion County Youth Expo – Join students and parents from Marion County’s public, private and home schools for the third annual Youth Career Expo.
2703 NE 14th St. Ocala, FL 34470
Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
683 S. Adolph Point Lecanto, FL 34461
Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2175 NW 11th Dr. Chiefland, FL 32626
Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.