Career Fairs and Hiring Events
We help candidates and businesses leverage relationships in a variety of meaningful ways.
Career Fairs allow candidates to meet with several businesses recruiting to fill open positions in one place at one time, while Hiring Events provide an opportunity for candidates to have a more personal, often one-on-one, interaction with representatives from an individual business.
UPCOMING JOB FAIRS / CAREER FAIRS
Attend one of our in-person career fairs where you can speak with businesses directly about their open job positions. Many candidates have been hired on the spot. So, make sure to bring your resume and dress to impress. Upcoming in-person career fairs include:
Citrus County General Job Fair
Tuesday, June 21, from 3:30-5 p.m. at the College of Central Florida’s Citrus County Campus, 3800 S. Lecanto Highway in Lecanto.
Register today: tinyurl.com/CitrusJobs
Healthcare and Human Services job fair
Tuesday, July 19, from 4-6 p.m. at One Health Center, 1714 SW 17th St., in Ocala. Details to come.
Marion County General job fair
Thursday, Sept. 22, 2022. Details to come.
Paychecks For Patriots
Thursday, Nov. 10, 2022. Details to come.See What Is Coming Up
You’ll find all Hiring Events listed on our Calendar of Events.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
It depends. If registration is required, it guarantees fast, easy access to the Career Fair. Also, if you have not already done so, candidates are urged to register with Employ Florida at www.employflorida.com.
WHAT DOES “PROFESSIONAL DRESS REQUIRED” MEAN?
You won’t get a second chance to make a good first impression. Attire doesn’t need to be new, expensive or fancy; focus on being clean, neat and modest. Dress for Success tips Proper attire is required in order to attend any career fair.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
Unless otherwise specifically requested, by participating in a job/career fair you authorize CareerSource CLM and/or our affiliate Talent Center to use your name, photograph, voice or other likeness for purposes solely related to promoting our mission, programs and fee-free services.
I’VE NEVER BEEN TO A CAREER FAIR, WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Check out some of our recent Career and Job Fairs to see what goes on:
- Levy County Youth Job Fair May 2022
- Marion County Youth Job Fair April 2022
- Citrus County Job Fair September 2021
- Healthcare Job Fair July 2021
- Job Fair – June 17, 2021
- Paychecks for Patriots Virtual Career Fair – Nov. 10, 2020
- Marion County 2020 Youth Career Expo Middle School and High School
- Citrus County 2020 Youth Career Expo
- Levy County 2020 Youth Career Expo
- Paychecks for Patriots Nov. 7, 2019
- Manufacturing and Logistics Job Fair Oct. 30, 2019
- Levy and Gilchrist Counties Career Fair October 2019
- Sixth Annual Youth Job Fair 2019
- Skilled Trades Job Fair 2018
- Construction Job Fair 2018
- Fifth Annual Youth Job Fair 2018
- Marion County Spring Career Fair 2018
- Citrus County Spring Career Fair 2018
- Ocala Job Fair/Wind FM and K-Country 2018
- Marion County Spring Career Fair 2017
- Citrus County Spring Career Fair 2017
- Manufacturing and More 2016
- Levy County Spring Job Fair 2016