For Unemployment (Reemployment Assistance) claims, please contact the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity at 800-204-2418 or www.floridajobs.org
IMPORTANT: All our career centers and offices are closed to the public until further notice. We will, however, continue to offer fee-free services online via our website as well as by phone and email.
As CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion continues to monitor and assess the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation, our top priority is the safety of our customers and staff, while continuing to provide services. To that end, we are offering services virtually to job candidates and businesses. Customers may also work with staff directly by calling 800-434-5627 (Candidates) and 800-746-9950 (Businesses).
For your safety, we have taken the following measures:
- Technology, including e-learning and assessments tools, will be leveraged in order to accommodate customers online.
- Our staff will be utilizing agency-issued cell phones to conduct appointments, while also using scan, fax and email options to send and receive documentation to customers and businesses – limiting face-to-face contact.
- We are assessing our ability to deliver our professional workshops and orientations online. For those who do not have access to the Internet, the presentations could potentially be emailed to customers for them to access at a later time.
- Our business services team will be working with employers who have scheduled hiring events to determine if we can conduct the events as “virtual” hiring events.
- To do our part in social distancing, we have postponed or rescheduled all public events.
Options for Filing Unemployment Claims: You do not need to come to any of the CareerSource CLM offices if you wish to file a claim for unemployment assistance through the Florida Reemployment Assistance (RA) program. Claims must be filed online, but if you need assistance or additional information, you may contact Florida RA:
General information: 800-204-2418 or www.floridajobs.org
How to file a claim: 800-681-8102 or www.floridajobs.org
Create a PIN: 800-297-0586
CareerSource Citrus Levy Marion strongly urges individuals to take any and all necessary precautions to remain safe, particularly if you are in a high-risk demographic, including the elderly or those with a compromised immune system. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we strongly recommend that you stay home and contact your healthcare provider and/or your county’s Health Department. Additional updates and up-to-date information about COVID-19 can also be found by visiting www.floridahealth.gov.